SafeLiving™ Non-Toxic Household Mold Remover is the ideal solution for tough mold stains. The thick gel clings to and penetrates stains on tile, grout, showers, and tubs without harsh fumes or chemicals. Thanks to its triple action oxygen compound it deeply disintegrates and separates stubborn mold stains in tight crevices while killing 99% of bacteria and germs.
More than 50% of homes have mold problems. Mold can spread and develop on any surface within hours causing 30 different health problems! A staggering 100% of chronic sinus infections are caused by mold.